- Orbiter Color-Tuneable LED Light
- Open-Face Optics, Weatherproof
- 6-Light Spectra Color Engine
- Smooth 100 to 0% Dimming, Wireless DMX
- LiOS Light Operating System
- Power with 48V 3-Pin XLR Battery Input
- Quick Lighting Mount (QLM)
- Optional Dome and Open Face Optics
- Edison AC Power Connector
Launch a wide spectrum of brightness and color into your studio with the blue/silver-finished ARRI Orbiter LED Light is a tunable color light system with a powerful color engine and versatile, changeable optics. Sporting a processor four times faster than the SkyPanel, ARRI’s 190-LED Spectra system features a wide range of color features allowing you to create an enormous range of colors with its six-color light engine including red, green, blue, amber, cyan, and lime LEDs. Featuring a high CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95, it offers a 2000 to 20,000K color temperature range to match just about any lighting situation, and it also features 100 to 0% dimming with smooth, continuous adjustment.
The light also features multiple sensors, including a smart color sensor mode to sense the surrounding light and adjust its output for fine color accuracy, a 3-axis accelerometer that senses pan, tilt, and roll movements, an ambient light sensor to keep your display readable, heat sensors to keep the light cool, and even a magnetometer to orient your light within its geography.